Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happiness is......



That's right--it's that time again at Crafty Creations Challenges!!  I used one of the sentiments from Whimsy Stamps!

I went simple -- but love this color combo!!  It's funny - I remember the first time I wore this combo -- Junior High -- it was our colors for that year's graduation!!  Woo Hoo!  Man!!!  that was a long time ago!

Anyway, come join us and show what you can do with NO PATTERNED PAPER!

And....don't forget

Use your creativity and imagination and show us your creations with no patterned paper.
The prize for this challenge is
from My Scrap Club!!! Such a sweet pack of goodies!

1 comment:

  1. I'm another big blue&brown fan, so I love this! Elegant simplicity, a lovely card. Great inspiration for CCC, thank you.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete